VIKA Virginia LLC is a full-service Civil Engineering and Site Development consulting firm dedicated to providing innovative solutions for our wide range of clients. We offer comprehensive Civil Engineering design services along with Planning, Entitlement, Surveying, Dry Utility Design, Geomatics, and Landscape Architecture in the greater Northern Virginia region. We specialize in the sustainable transformation of our home region because we believe in knowing the community you affect and building relationships that last beyond a single project.
We are seeking a creative project engineer who is driven and looking for growth and advancement. As a project engineer, you will be responsible for work associated with technical calculations, reports, design, and coordination of civil engineering site development projects. You will be involved with various elements of site design including erosion control, grading, stormwater management, sanitary sewer, water, and road design. You will work together with project managers and design technicians to deliver uniquely creative design solutions.
- BSCE or MSCE degree
- EIT Certificate
- Strong working knowledge of Civil 3D (site grading, pipe networks, etc.)
- 1-4 years of civil engineering design experience, land development design focus
- Technical proficiency in all aspects of civil engineering including:
- Roadways and streets
- Stormwater management design
- Erosion and sediment control
- Water distribution design
- Sanitary sewer design
- Proficiency with: AutoCAD, Civil 3D, MS Office Suite (MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Outlook)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- A personal commitment to excellence.
We offer great benefits that include medical, dental, 401k plan, generous tuition reimbursement, and a professional development program. Our recruitment program brings new leaders into the company, while our professional development commitment encourages them to grow with us. VIKA Virginia, LLC provides a team-oriented environment, where staff members benefit from a comprehensive learning environment and many opportunities for advancement. VIKA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, age, physical or mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To be considered for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the title of the position as the subject line.