VIKA Virginia LLC is a full-service Civil Engineering and Site Development consulting firm dedicated to providing innovative solutions for our wide range of clients. We offer comprehensive Civil Engineering design services along with Planning, Entitlement, Surveying, Dry Utility Design, Geomatics, Traffic Engineering, and Landscape Architecture in the greater Northern Virginia region. We specialize in the sustainable transformation of our home region because we believe in building relationships and knowledge in the community you affect last beyond a single project.
We are seeking a Civil Engineering Project Manager who is driven and looking for technical growth and advancement in a dynamic workplace. The successful candidate will work on various projects and will lead a team of engineers to be part of a multi-disciplined design team that includes civil engineers, planners, traffic engineers, landscape architects, and designers, all under the supervision of an experienced professional engineer.
- BSCE OR MSCE degree
- EIT Certificate and ability to obtain PE within 1-yr.
- 4+ years of experience
- Knowledge of local codes
- Proficiency with AutoCAD Civil 3D, MS Office Suite (MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- A personal commitment to excellence
- Manage routine to complex design tasks;
- Ability to design and prepare Civil Engineering permits and construction documents
- Ability to supervise, coordinate, and review the work of design engineers and technicians
- Proven history of strong client relationships
- Ability to coordinate efforts agencies, as well as other team members.
We offer great benefits that include medical, dental, a 401k plan, generous tuition reimbursement, and a professional development program. Our recruitment program brings new leaders into the company, while our professional development commitment encourages them to grow with us. VIKA Virginia, LLC provides a team-oriented environment, where staff members benefit from a comprehensive learning environment and many opportunities for advancement. VIKA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, age, physical or mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To be considered for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the title of the position as the subject line.